Like many others, this Milliard Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed comes in different sizes and has many satisfied users. Its 4” thickness is enough to provide quality comfort and makes it excellent for those dogs having joint pain and arthritis issue.
Majority purchasers picked this for younger puppies because the Milliard advertised as a top orthopaedic bed that contour dog’s body and provide them a comfortable resting spot. This foam is actually consisting of two different layers- 2” thick high-density foam layer and another 2” layer of polyurethane foam.
Why is it Constructed of Two Layers?
The main reason of two layers is that the memory foam conforms to your dog’s weight, and an additional layer of foam is needed to give memory foam a firm foundation.
- Machine washable waterproof cover to overcome accidental situation
- Handy table that indicates the best size for specific dogs
Milliard Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed
One customer said that she bought this Milliard memory foam for it s 70 lbs German shepherd and this product satisfied her excellently with its versatility and long lasting performance.
Some users complained that if the bed gets wet with urine it will soak into the memory foam and washing becomes difficult.
Another user said that her dog had arthritis and joint pain; she picked a medium sized Milliard orthopaedic bed and it comfortable for her Boxer.
For more orthopedic beds see this list of best orthopedic beds for dogs.
Milliard Orthopedic Dog Bed Overview
Like other memory foam beds, this Milliard Orthopedic give your dog excellent support and comfort. It has overall 4” thickness consisting of two layers- 2” thick top layer is made of Polyurethane memory foam and bottom 2” layer is of high-density foam.
The bed also includes removable zipper cover which can be washed directly into the machine. The cover is water resistant and will not slide on the floor because of the non-stick bottom.
- 4” thick Milliard orthopaedic memory foam dog bed provide excellent durability and firmness
- Memory foam give relief to those dogs having joint pain and arthritis
- High-quality material used in construction guarantee long-lasting performance
- Non-stick cover will never slip over floor
This orthopedic memory foam dog bed come in four different sizes:
- Small (24” x 18” x 4”) 2.8 lbs product weight and suitable for small puppies like Pugs, Toy Poodles and Pomeranians etc.
- Medium (34” x 22” x 4”) 3.8 lbs product weight and suitable for medium-sized breeds like Jack Russell, Scotties and Beagle etc.
- Large (40” x 35” x 4”) 9.2 lbs product weight and suitable for Boxer, Huskies and Border Collies etc.
- Ex-large ( 46” x 35” x 4”) 9.8 lbs product weight and suitable for Gold Retriever, Rottweilers and German Shepherds etc.
Material Used in Construction
The dog bed consist of two parts: Outer cover and memory foam
Cover: The cover has non-stick, non-sliding bottom with grip dots and made of 100% polyester fleece. It can be removed easily with zipper and can be washed directly into the machine. The Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) coating makes it water resistant.
Memory Foam: The 2” thick top layer give excellent comfort for dogs and the 2” thick bottom layer provide good foundation firmness. No liner included it only covers by outer cover.
- Soft fleece cover
- Great firmness and durability
- Machine washable cover
- Top memory foam quality used
- Water resistant zippered outer cover
- Optimal for heavier dogs
- Affordable price
- Bed will not sag over time
- Liquid can flow through top water resistant cover
- Poor quality zipper on outer cover
- No 100% memory foam
- Too firm for small dogs
- Poor quality cover
- Strong unpleasant odour when unboxed